dinsdag 8 maart 2011

Time flies

Everyone knows it, time flies. No really: it IS true. The older you get, the faster time flies by. I do not like being photographed. I always stand BEHIND the camera (not in front of). But someimes I say to myself: go on> say cheese.

Wish I had more pictures of my grandmother. She died at the very young age of 29. My mother was 11 months old at the time. I am reading her letters which she wrote to her own mum and dad (my greatgrand-father and -mother)from the hospital. I treasure those letters, as I get to know her a bit through those personal letters. And then I thought: what the heck> shoot some pics, make something arty and place them on your blog. Because it is MY blog, about MY life and thoughts. See ho time flies: put a photo of me when I was 2 or 3 and one where I was 16 and a few where I am fourty-something. They are taken uhm...just a few minutes ago. VOILA. I enjoy being alive and getting older.




1 opmerking: