maandag 7 februari 2011

Some of my favorite things in my house

Here are some favorite places/things in my own house. Some pieces of artwork I just fell in love with. Photo's in my hallway. My bed, where I read the most wonderful books. My cups, all from different brands, but all a joy to drink coffee or tea out. My shells which give me a summer feeling, even though the winter seems never to end here in Holland. My office, where new ideas are born. The piano on which a lot of special things have found a place, where we gather around now and then and make music and sing. Yep. I love these places in my home.







4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind de foto's echt ERG goed!
    Kan ik je eigenlijk ook volgen?

    Liefs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie foto's van de plekken die van jouw huis een echt thuis maken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hoi!!
    Heel erg bedankt! Ben ontzettend trots op mezelf al zeg ik het zelf:D
    Ik heb denk ik de beste dag van mijn leven.:)

    Dikke knuffel terug en geniet van de zelfgemaakte pasta!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen