donderdag 17 februari 2011

A week off

Just one more lesson this afternoon and then I have a whole week off. No lessons, no driving around from schools to private lessons at someone's house. I intend to prepare some new lessons, but also want to enjoy my week off. Usually, we go to Germany in February, to a nice holiday cottage. But Chris has to work (both at the printing office and at school as they have no holiday next week) so we're staying home. My little darling niece is coming for a sleep over and I want to read some more books and watch some movies. Like Inception. Have heard so much about it. But need to pick out a quiet moment for this movie as I am told that you really need to be focussed in order to understand it.
Anyway, I am looking forward to coming week and will start tomorrow with baking SCONES! Yummy. Following is a Haiku about the movie:

Dream within a dream
Itself in a bigger dream
I'm a bit confused.

Time is all messed up
An hour becomes a year
Slow-motion action.

You could be sleeping
but you wouldn't remember
Is this the real world?
—snowyowl0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten