maandag 31 januari 2011

Scandinavia

I'm a bit of a Scandinavia freak. Been to Denmark very often. To Sweden once. To Finland once. Next on my list: Norway!
If the winters wouldn't be so long (and dark!) I would probably live in Sweden, where everything is quieter, cleaner, bigger and brighter.
I love their houses and interiors. The way they create harmony with a few pieces of furniture. Nearly careless, demonstrating an easy way of living. So light and clean.
Bought two lamps for my diningtable this afternoon. Had some kind of a Scandinavian design idea in my head, but those were far too expensive...So off to Ikea which is more for MY budget :)and still a little Scandinavian as well.
And I have to save up. To go on holiday to Norway. Or buy a summerhouse in Denmark or Sweden!




2 opmerkingen: